Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day number 2!

First off let me start by saying that last night i didn't sleep for shit.. I would almost fall asleep and then a bright flash, almost like something was trying to spark in my mind but it couldn't "get going".. I have no idea how long this went on I would guess at least 3 hours...

So today we woke up and made a nice smoothie with frozen mixed berries, hemp seeds, hemp seed oil, little juice, some RO/DI water, and a splash of milk... O and we also opened the capsules of our four famous pills and dumped the powder from them in TOO..

I can say that I don't feel any different today then I normally do. I think that I'm going to take a single dose of Alpha Brain around 6-7 pm tonight, I have been reading a lot about it and people are saying that 1 pill is minimum daily dose. I have never been the minimum daily dose taker either tho =D.....

I did take the other dose of Alpha Brain around 8 pm...

I also made a short video of me putting together the smoothie... I should have it uploaded to YouTube later tonight so I can get it embed ed into this post ;)...

First video editing I have done in over 10 years =P!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment